Coffee enemas have long been in use. In a case report in the Pacific Medical and Surgical Journal in December 1866, M.A. Cachot, MD, described successful use of a coffee enema to treat a child dying from an accidental poisoning.
WHY COFFEE ENEMAS? We live in a toxic world. Never has planet earth been as polluted as it is today. The levels of some toxic metals are over a thousand times greater than ever before in history. These metals include lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum and nickel. However, there are others commonly found in our food air and water such as uranium, beryllium, bismuth, antimony, zirconium, gadolinium, tin and others, as well.
In addition to removing toxins from the body, coffee enemas can:
• Clean and heal the colon
• Detoxify the liver and colon and help rebuild the liver.
• Reduce many types of pain.
• Help eliminate many parasites.
• Reduce and get rid of many symptoms of general toxicity. Since toxicity is the cause of dozens of common symptoms from arthritis to cancer, coffee enemas help with many, if not most diseases and conditions.
• Help with depression, confusion, and general nervous tension.
• Increase mental clarity, improve energy levels, increase joy and happiness, improve digestion, and reduce anger.
• Enable clients to get through difficult healing and purification reactions.
• At least three dozen clients have confided to me “coffee enemas saved my life”.