Facilities For Gerson Retreat are Located at the Lodge at Sedona
Located In the heart of world famous Sedona Red Rock Country
lies a Luxury Mission/Arts & Crafts Style Retreat – The Lodge At Sedona
Come and Experience the Magic of Sedona!
“Experience a new world surrounded by scenic and extraordinary beauty”
Sedona, Arizona is located two hours north of Phoenix and south of the Grand Canyon and is less than one hour to Prescott Valley, Flagstaff, Camp Verde and Jerome. The ideal location for your Northern Arizona Wellness Retreat adventures.
Sedona, Arizona is centrally located two hours north of Phoenix and two hours south of the Grand Canyon. Because of the variety of nearby attractions and activities, ensure you allow yourself enough time to explore compelling Sedona, its local terrain and attractions. Most visitors plan a stay of at least three days.
• Hike and explore the 300 miles of natural paths once traveled by the ancient Anasazi Tribe.
• View the Red Rock canyons from a hot air balloon, bi-plane or helicopter.
• Explore the rugged terrain and back country by SUV or ride horseback through Western movie towns.
• Enjoy guided tours to the regions many historical and cultural sites or plan your own adventure.
• Within a 110 mile radius of Sedona’s magical monoliths lies a range of natural and man-made wonders to delight the adventurer: ancient preserved ruins, volcanic craters, a renowned observatory, the country’s largest ghost town, and the grand daddy of gulches-the incomparable Grand Canyon.
Tours & Activities
- A Day In the West Tours – Jeep Tours, Horseback Riding, Cowboy Cookouts
- Arizona Helicopter Adventures – “Not just a tour, its an adventure”
- First Class Charter and Tours – Sedona Arizona -Northern Arizona’s transportation choice for the discriminating traveler
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Great Ventures Tours – The Grand Canyon and beyond!
- Red Rock Jeep Tours – A great ride
- Red Rock Balloon Adventures – Up, Up and Away!
- Sedona Trolley – City and Scenic Tours
- Sedona Private Guides – From gentle journeys to Vortex adventures
- Verde Canyon Railroad – A truly memorable ride through the Arizona wilderness of nearby Clarkdale, A Great Trip & Ride!
Sedona Visitor Guides
- All About Arizona – The most comprehensive Arizona Visitor Guide on the web covering scenic and city destinations
- Gateway to Sedona – A comprehensive visitors guide to the wonders of Sedona, Arizona
- Experience Sedona – Sedona Visitor Guide
- Perfect Vacations – Plan your Arizona getaway
- Sedona Airport (SEZ) – America’s most scenic airport!
- Sedona-Phoenix Shuttle Service
- Sedona Car Rental Service – Local Pick up and Drop off
- Southwest and Sedona Adventures
- Earth Travel Reviews for Sedona – Happenings in Sedona, AZ
Sedona Golf, & Art Galleries
- OakCreek Country Club – Designed by Robert Trent Jones
- Sedona Golf Resort – Award winning
- Little’s Good Gloves – Sedona is home to the Mud Gloves
- Daley Images – A Gallery of fine art, nature and outdoor photography
- Exposures Gallery – A Sedona Art Gallery Must See!
- The Lanning Gallery – One of Sedona’s major classic and contemporary fine art gallery
- Sedona Arts Center
- The Worm Book and Music Store – A Sedona tradition offering unique books, unusual music, maps & internet access
Heath, Beauty & Sedona Activities
- A Spa For You – Sedona’s Newest Full Service Premier Boutique Day Spa that offers special services for the Lodge at Sedona
- Sedona Wellness Retreat– Sedona’s Wellness Retreat for cleansing and whole body detoxification programs. Organic Meals and juices daily, doctor supervised.
- Sedona New Day Spa – Sedona is a place for travelers to relax and enjoy the rejuvenating energy of the Sedona’s red earth and red rocks. At Sedona’s New Day Spa you can choose from 35 delightful ways to do just that: Relax, enjoy, and receive the beauty surrounding you in Sedona!Facials, nails & waxing
- Sedona Jazz on the Rocks – Jazz for the next generation
- Tlaquepaque – The Finest Arts and Crafts Shopping Village, Do not miss it!
- Sedona Film Festival- A Delightful Movie Experience
The Lodge at Sedona is convenient to most area attractions including the following popular day and half-day tours:
- Arizona Petrified Forest National Park – an unforgettable day trip from the Lodge at Sedona
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area – Arizona’s water wonderland not to be missed
- Jerome – historic gold rush town perched on hills overlooking the Verde Valley
- Tuzigoot National Monument – ancient Indian ruins
- Boynton Canyon – up close red rock hiking/biking/jeep tours
- Montezuma Castle National Monument– Sinagua Indian cliff dwellings
- Flagstaff – 25 miles north through the magnificent Oak Creek Canyon scenic drive on Hwy.89A
- Slide Rock State Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Hotels – Several Hotels near the Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon National Park
We Look Forward To Working With You Towards A Healthier Tomorrow!