Sedona, Arizona is located two hours north of Phoenix and south of the Grand Canyon and is less than one hour to Prescott Valley, Flagstaff, Camp Verde and Jerome. The ideal location for your Northern Arizona Wellness Retreat adventures.
Sedona, Arizona is centrally located two hours north of Phoenix and two hours south of the Grand Canyon. Because of the variety of nearby attractions and activities, ensure you allow yourself enough time to explore compelling Sedona, its local terrain and attractions. Most visitors plan a stay of at least three days.
• Hike and explore the 300 miles of natural paths once traveled by the ancient Anasazi Tribe.
• View the Red Rock canyons from a hot air balloon, bi-plane or helicopter.
• Explore the rugged terrain and back country by SUV or ride horseback through Western movie towns.
• Enjoy guided tours to the regions many historical and cultural sites or plan your own adventure.
• Within a 110 mile radius of Sedona’s magical monoliths lies a range of natural and man-made wonders to delight the adventurer: ancient preserved ruins, volcanic craters, a renowned observatory, the country’s largest ghost town, and the grand daddy of gulches-the incomparable Grand Canyon.